1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. We understand this and we are able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6, 12, or 18 monthly installments depending on amount needed and program chosen (see Care Credit for details). You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Some programs are interest free For 6, 12, or 18 Months. (Depends on amount needed)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites